»

02 October 2010

We're Engaged!

I am engaged to my childhood crush! I couldn't be more excited! We have both been through quite a lot in our lives so far, and are ready to finish out this life happy and together! We are getting married on October 16th, 2010. We decided we will have a very intimate ceremony with just our bishop, us, Ashton and our parents. We have both been through a big wedding and this time around want it to be just about us! I can't wait!

In these photos we are visiting "our rock" that is just above Wasatch Boulevard. Back in 1997 Aaron came to Salt Lake City with a church history trip and met up with me for a day. This rock is one of the places we went to, and we kissed there :) Now that we are back together again we love to visit this rock and re-visit our past together! I'm positive we will spend many times there as husband and wife!




0 comments: